Unix validation tools - How you can help
The program behaviour differs in some (I hope, not so important) details from the originals. Some options, exit values and manual descriptions I did not completely understand (may be, I'm too stupid ;-), that's why I implemented them in order to match my expectations. The messages are not exactly the same as in the originals. I tried to correct some missunderstandable parts. I hope I did not create new errors ;-)
So: How you can help?
- Test: Write me, if the modules or programs do not work as you expect or when they produce errors. Send me a detailed description including your system environment (perl and OS versions).
- Read: Correct my descriptions and messages (especially my some times broken english ;-)
- Translate: Do you need the messages in other languages? Go on! The message catalogue sources are included in the installation package.
- Review: Look at the code. Are there parts, which are buggy or nasty in your eyes?
- Ideas: Do you have possibilities for use in your mind I did not yet think about?
- References: Can you describe applications, which use these modules and / or programs? I would be glad to list them on my site.
- ToDo's: I listed some tasks to do on my "Roadmap". Do you want to join?
If you think, you should write me (even if it's not to the topics mentioned above) - do it. You can find my mail address on my contact page.